This pivot-table-based dataset worksheet regroups the core dataset of home appliance’s covering more than 40 type of home appliances categorized under major, small home and personal care sectors, currently spanning 23 countries/sub-regions covered in the intelligence service.
These dedicated pivot tables present:
Appliance market (split by appliance type) – Regional tab
Vendor market (appliance suppliers) – Vendor tab
Semiconductor market – Semis tab
Smart connected technology market – Smart Connected tab
Electronic display market – Display tab
Inverterization (VSD) market – Invertor tab
Touch control market – Touch Control tab
Induction cooker market (*new) – Induction tab
Motors market (*new) - Motors tab
Sensors market (*new) - Sensors tab
The first appliance market regional dataset provides market size estimates and forecast for each appliance type in terms of installed base, unit shipments, and revenues.
The second vendor market dataset provides market estimates in terms of unit shipments for more than 50 appliance makers split by appliance type at the global level.
The semiconductor market dataset includes overs in-depth analysis on the semiconductor content covering the various type of semiconductors content by each appliance type.
The other dataset covers and market estimates and forecast on the use of electronics including displays, touch controls, inverterized (VSD) motors, induction cooking, motors, sensors and smart connected appliances.
In this report:
Worldwide market size estimates for 2016, a five-year annual historic collection 2011–15, and a five-year annual forecast from 2017 to 2021 for each of major, small home and personal care sectors reported by 23 major countries.
List of tables and charts:
- Home appliance market installed base, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Home appliance market in terms of unit shipments, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Home appliance market in terms of revenue, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Market share estimates based on unit shipments for more than 50 vendors (appliances suppliers) split by appliance type at the global level across various data points.
- Semiconductor market in terms of units and revenues split by type of semiconductor across each appliance type.
- Use of electronics in terms of unit shipments split by type of electronics used (LCD, LED, LCD touch, touch controls, VSD motors, and smart connected appliances) across each appliance type.
- Motor market in terms of units split by type of motor across each appliance type.
- Sensor market in terms of units split by type of sensor across each appliance type.
Principal Analyst, Home Appliances
Dinesh Kithany is a principal analyst working within the IHS Consumer Electronics team. Dinesh joined IHS in March 2013 and heads the Home Appliances Research.
Principal Analyst, Connected Home
Horse Liu is responsible for connected home research out of China, specializing on set-top boxes and operator devices. A veteran of electronics sales and marketing, Horse has researched a...
Analyst, Home Appliances
Noman Akhtar has deep technical knowledge of electronic components and is covering home appliances and semiconductors within the IHS consumer electronics team. He analyzes market shares and the semiconductor bill of materials of smart appliances including household robots. He also provides the latest technology market trends at global as well as country level.