This pivot-table-based workbook regroups the core set of Connected Devices Intelligence’s connected device data. Spanning all 75 countries covered in the intelligence service, this workbook provides data on connected devices by type, and by operating system. In addition, the dataset provides information on critical indicators which underpin the broader connected device opportunity; data on broadband households, the PC installed base, the total TV set installed base, devices per household, and devices per capita is all included.
In this report:
- Connected device installed base, 2010–22, by region, country, device type, and operating system
- Devices per household, devices per capita, broadband households, TV set installed base, and PC installed base, 2010–22, by region and country
List of tables and charts:
- Connected devices installed by region, country, and type
- Connected devices by operating system, and consumer-electronic manufacturer
- Connected device key benchmarks and indicators
Number of pages: 3
Number of charts and tables: 3
Principal Analyst, Consumer Devices, IHS Markit
James Allison is a principal research analyst at IHS Markit, researching the TV sets, smartphone, and connected devices markets.
Senior Research Analyst, Service Providers & Platforms
Mr. Daniel Sutton, senior research analyst at IHS Markit, covers the television industry and Sub-Saharan African television markets.
Associate Director, Television Media
Ms. Fateha Begum is an associate director of the Television Media Team at IHS Markit.