This report provides marketing and technical executives with an up-to-date, comprehensive assessment of the current state of the home health market and to forecast the impact of significant short- and long-term trends. The report provides detailed estimates of the home health market revenues and shipments in 2013 and forecasts growth for the years 2014 to 2018.
Key Issues Addressed
- What was the total market size for home health in 2013? What are the expectations for growth over the next five years?
- What can be expected in terms of unit shipments and services for the next five years?
- How are home health technologies converging?
- What is the role of ACOs, providers, and payers in regards of home health?
- What are the other key trends affecting the market, and how will these change over the next five years?
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 Scope & Product Market Definitions
- 1.2 Report Objectives
- 1.3 Report Contents
- 1.4 Research Method
- 1.5 Exchange Rates
- Chapter 2 – Overview of Key Trends in the Market
- 2.0 Introduction
- 2.1 IHS Global Economic Outlook
- 2.2 Demographic Trends
- 2.3 Technological Trends
- 2.4 Trends in Health Care & Market Insights
- Chapter 3 – World Market for Home Health Technologies
- 3.0 Introduction
- 3.1 Independent Living
- 3.2 Consumer Medical Devices
- 3.3 Telehealth
- 3.4 PERS
- 3.5 Wearable Technologies
- 3.6 Health Gaming
- Chapter 4 – Industry Structure
- 4.0 Introduction
- 4.1 Competitive Environment & Prospects for New Entrants
- 4.2 Market Share Estimates
- 4.3 Market Convergence
- Appendix 1 – List of Tables
- Appendix 2 – List of Figures
Senior Analyst, Healthcare Technology
Roeen Roashan is an analyst on the Healthcare Technology research team within IHS Technology. His specific areas of coverage include consumer medical and remote monitoring...