This report provides marketing and technical executives with an up-to-date, comprehensive assessment of the current state of the home health market and to forecast the impact of significant short- and long-term trends. The report provides detailed estimates of the home health market revenues and shipments in 2013 and forecasts growth for the years 2014 to 2018.
Key Issues Addressed
- What was the total market size for home health in 2013? What are the expectations for growth over the next five years?
- What can be expected in terms of unit shipments and services for the next five years?
- How are home health technologies converging?
- What is the role of ACOs, providers, and payers in regards of home health?
- What are the other key trends affecting the market, and how will these change over the next five years?
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 Scope & Product Market Definitions
- 1.2 Report Objectives
- 1.3 Report Contents
- 1.4 Research Method
- 1.5 Exchange Rates
- Chapter 2 – Overview of Key Trends in the Market
- 2.0 Introduction
- 2.1 IHS Global Economic Outlook
- 2.2 Demographic Trends
- 2.3 Technological Trends
- 2.4 Trends in Health Care & Market Insights
- Chapter 3 – World Market for Home Health Technologies
- 3.0 Introduction
- 3.1 Independent Living
- 3.2 Consumer Medical Devices
- 3.3 Telehealth
- 3.4 PERS
- 3.5 Wearable Technologies
- 3.6 Health Gaming
- Chapter 4 – Industry Structure
- 4.0 Introduction
- 4.1 Competitive Environment & Prospects for New Entrants
- 4.2 Market Share Estimates
- 4.3 Market Convergence
- Appendix 1 – List of Tables
- Appendix 2 – List of Figures
Analyst, Medical Devices & Healthcare IT
Roeen Roashan is an analyst in the medical devices & healthcare IT research team within IHS Technology. His specific areas of coverage include consumer medical and remote monitoring...