The automotive semiconductor supply chain unchained!
The Automotive Competitive Analysis Tool reconstructs the automotive semiconductor market by supplier, by device and by automotive domain for the last 3 years. This unique bottom-up tool analyzes the revenues of the top automotive semiconductor manufacturers, which covers more than 99% of the market. The pivot table format allow users to run queries by company, by semi component type, by automotive domain, or all of the above combined.
This tool provides unparalleled insight into semi suppliers, to understand their competitive position. It is also aimed at:
- System companies that need to evaluate potential suppliers.
- Material suppliers and foundries looking for new customers.
- Investors that need to evaluate potential targets.
Key Issues Addressed:
- Who are the top semiconductor suppliers in Infotainment, Chassis & Safety, Powertrain, etc.?
- Who are the top and emerging suppliers for microcontrollers, sensors, analog ICs, etc.?
- Who is winning or losing market share and where?
- Who are my competitors in the different domains/semi devices in Automotive?
- How do my competitors earn revenue with different semiconductors?
- Automotive Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Automotive Tier 1s
- Semiconductor Foundries
- Investment Community
Senior Research Director, Artificial Intelligence
Luca is leading the research and analysis for Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions within the Transformative Technology team at IHS Markit. Under his guidance, across different industries and levels in the supply chain, his team offers insights, data and strategical assistance to companies, in their effort to develop individual growth strategies, market-entry plans and competitive analysis in the disruptive world of Artificial Intelligence.