A cadre of leading IHS Inc. analysts will attend the Society for Information Display (SID) 2013 Display Week event this week, providing insight on a range of technology and business topics to the media and other attendees.
The SID event will be held May 19 through 24 at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, Canada.
IHS analysts at SID 2013 will include:
- Sweta Dash, senior director, display research and strategy for IHS. Dash is an expert in a broad range of display topics, with particular expertise in large-sized LCD panels.
- Vinita Jakhanwal, director for mobile and emerging displays and technology at IHS. Jakhanwal brings years of experience analyzing the market for small-sized and advanced displays used in mobile devices, including organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs).
- Rhoda Alexander, director of tablet and monitor research at IHS. Alexander is one of the world’s leading experts on media tablets and their associated displays, cited by top media outlets around the world.
- Veronica Thayer, analyst for consumer electronics and technology at IHS. Thayer is an eminent authority on the television industry.
- Mark Fihn, senior principal analyst, displays for IHS. Fihn is a renowned displays expert and author well-versed on a variety of subjects.
- Peter Kwon, director, display research at IHS. Kwon is an expert in component display materials and supply chain analysis.
- Randy Lawson, senior principal analyst at IHS. Lawson has an extensive background in display electronics.
- Duke Yi, senior manager, display components & materials, at IHS. Yi is a respected expert on display parts, chemical materials, LEDs and touch panel technology.
- Alex Kang, senior analyst, large area displays, at IHS. Kang is responsible for large-area TFT-LCD panel market research at IHS, including manufacturing fab and supply chain management.
To contact any of these analysts for comments on happenings at SID or in the display industry in general, contact Jonathan Cassell or IHS Media Relations via the information below.
In addition to attending the event, Dash and Alexander will be presenting at the IHS/SID 2013 Business Conference on Monday, May 20.
Fihn and Yi also will present at the IHS/SID Touch Gesture Motion Focus Conference on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.