This report series, issued monthly, not only provides export shipment figures of major electronic
products such as handsets, PCs, and LCD-TVs, but also gives a view of the current situation and
of future changes. In addition, the extensive database provides the monthly shipment volume of
leading manufacturers in China.
Key Issues Addressed
- Who are the leading electronics manufacturers in China?
- What is their monthly export shipment volume each month?
- How large is the export market for major electronics products in China?
- Which companies are increasing or decreasing production in China?
- Which OEMs are adjusting channel inventory?
- Who are the leading EMS and ODMs in China and how have they performed in the past twelve months?
- Semiconductor Suppliers and Distributors: Marketing & Sales, Market intelligence, Business development
- Electronics OEMs: Corporate strategy, Marketing
- Fabs, Fabless or Design House: Marketing & Sales
- Financial Community: Equity Analysts
China Export Market Looked Good in December
China Export Market Facing Callback After Holiday Season
Notebook Exports Skyrocket Fueled by Windows 8
China Export Market Sees Seasonal Growth
China Export Market Fell Below Expectations in August
China Export Market to See Unexpected Weak Third Quarter
China Export Market Entering Weak Season
Gloomy Economy Yet to Affect China Export Market
China Export Market Adjusted in April
China Export Market Takes Off in March
China's Handset and Notebook Export Market Looked Good in March
China Export Market Up from February
Senior Analyst, China Research
At IHS, Isaac is responsible for the research and analysis of the automotive, industrial, medical, and electronics contract manufacturing markets in China. He also assists in the China Application Market Forecast Tool in these areas.
Prior to joining IHS, Isaac worked for STMicroelectronics as a sales engineer...