Power Management market trackers will provide forecasts for major power semiconductors worldwide and regionally. Also included are forecasts for power management semiconductors across seven regions (the Americas, EMEA, Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan), as well as four applications (AC-DC, DC-DC isolated, DC-DC non-isolated, and inverters). IHS has also added four end-market categories, including home-audio system components, set-top boxes, enterprise voice networks, and military and aerospace.
The power management trackers will continue to cover and forecast revenue, volume, and ASPs for each of the power semiconductor categories.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are growth areas for power management semiconductors?
- What end markets make good investment choices?
- Should my company focus on AC-DC or DC-DC applications?
- What overall trends can be discerned for the period under report?
- What forecasts are in store for the quarter? For the long term?
- What is the individual market outlook per application, per device, and per submarket?
- Power Management Semiconductor Suppliers: Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Management
- OEMs/ODMs/EMS: System Developers, Strategic Management, Procurement
- Suppliers/Distributors: Operations, Marketing, Sales
Senior Director, Semiconductor Manufacturing
Len Jelinek has focused his research on capacity management and technology transitions within the semiconductor industry. He works with clients to access individual corporate strategies that may be impacted by additional wafer manufacturing capacity in China as well as other global locations.