Power Management market trackers delivers historic data and five year forecasts for major power semiconductors worldwide and regionally on a quarterly basis. Revenues, growth rates, ASPs and shipment volumes are provided for all the major power ICs, discretes, and modules utilized in the conversion, distribution, and management of power in electronic systems. Additionally, the same information is available for the 40 end markets covered in the power management market tracker.
Finally, regional analysis is included for the top level for Americas, EMEA, Japan, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore/Malaysia, and Asia Pacific.
IHS has been providing solid research on power semiconductors for over 15 years and is now the most respected source of market intelligence in this sector.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are growth areas for power management semiconductors?
- What end markets make good investment choices?
- Should my company focus on a particular end market for maximum growth?
- What overall trends can be discerned for the period under report?
- What forecasts are in store for the quarter? For the long term?
- What is the individual market outlook per application, per device, and per submarket?
- Power Management Semiconductor Suppliers: Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Management
- OEMs/ODMs/EMS: System Developers, Strategic Management, Procurement
- Suppliers/Distributors: Operations, Marketing, Sales
Senior Director, Semiconductor Manufacturing
Len Jelinek has focused his research on capacity management and technology transitions within the semiconductor industry. He works with clients to access individual corporate strategies that may be impacted by additional wafer manufacturing capacity in China as well as other global locations.