Tracking annual shipments and revenue of disk drives, including HDD, SSD and ODDs.
Key Issues Addressed
- How fast did the storage market grow in key years and what is the outlook for the upcoming years?
- What are the penetration potentials for SSDs in client, enterprise, and industrial systems? What bottlenecks exist?
- What are the implications for HDD vendors, SSD vendors and users?
- What are the ASPs, $/GB, and capacity trends in the various compute platforms for HDDs and SSDs?
- What are the key trends in form factor and storage interface?
- PC System Buyers and PC/Enterprise Companies
- Storage Semiconductor Manufacturers and Storage Distributors
- Storage Manufacturers
- Business Development
- Strategic Marketing
Senior Principal Analyst, Storage
Craig Stice is a senior principal analyst responsible for forecasting and analysis of the storage markets including solid state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD). Prior to his work in the storage markets, Craig was an analyst covering compute electronics systems at IHS, which included the PC and server industries.