This tracker provides insight into the MEMS market for the automotive industry, focusing on the key factors driving this market, technological trends and the status of the organizations in this space.
- What happened to the industry supply chain during the course of a year? How well was it managed and what are the implications for current and future years?
- Are there any supply bubbles looming in upcoming years?
- How did sensor manufacturers fare? Which companies did better and why?
- European TPMS: new insights from the EC decision process and implications.
- How will The ESC market develop and what are the implications for the supply chain?
- How important is China as a market for sensor suppliers? What are the opportunities?
- Marketing and Product Managers, Market Analysts, and Executives: MEMS Component Manufacturers, MEMS Foundries, Equipment for MEMS, ASIC and Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Procurement Managers: OEMs, Tier 1
Senior Principal Analyst, MEMS & Sensors
Richard Dixon is a senior principal analyst for MEMS research and author of more than 50 MEMS-related consulting and market research studies. He is a world-renowned expert on automotive MEMS and magnetic sensors used in safety, powertrain and body applications.