Offers analysis of real-time cost and pricing, inquiries into overall market conditions, and insights into the impact and implication of trends on various end applications for DRAM.
- Consumer Electronics, PC, and Networking OEMs: Engineering, Product Marketing, Procurement
- Memory Suppliers and Distributors: Operations, Product Marketing, Sales
- Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers: Marketing, Sales
- Financial Community
- Focus: Offers analysis of real-time cost and pricing, inquiries into overall market conditions, and insights into the impact and implication of trends on various end applications for DRAM
- DRAM Updates: Up-to-date coverage of current DRAM dynamics and previews of interesting technologies and products developments
Senior Analyst, Memory & Storage
Clifford is responsible for providing research, analysis, and forecasting of DRAM and Flash memory from the demand side. His duties also include analyzing the DRAM upgrade module.
Senior Principal Analyst, Storage
Craig Stice is a senior principal analyst responsible for forecasting and analysis of the storage markets including solid state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD). Prior to his work in the storage markets, Craig was an analyst covering compute electronics systems at IHS, which included the PC and server industries.
Associate Director, Memory and China Research
As Associate Director, Rachel is responsible for providing research, analysis and forecasting of the DRAM memory markets. In addition, Rachel manages the personnel, research and strategy for the China Semiconductor team.