Compiled by IHS Markit worldwide group of industry experts, this market share database tool enables users who are interested in the global semiconductor industry to extract data and perform their own analysis across more than 43 product segments. Also available is the ability to extract a comprehensive view of 272 companies' performances.
The Competitive Landscaping Tool (CLT)™ is an easy-to-use Microsoft Excel database that provides detailed coverage of the worldwide semiconductor market by company, product category, application market, and region. Users can set up their own data parameters and extract data exactly as they want to see it in user-friendly pivot tables.
Key Issues Addressed
- What was the overall size of the semiconductor market?
- How did individual product segments perform?
- In which geography did sales grow the most?
- Were there regional differences in company performances?
- What were the product strengths of specific companies?
- Purchasing: Purchasing managers
- Suppliers / Distributors: Marketing managers, Semiconductor vendors
- Investment community: Financial analysts, Market research analysts
Senior Director, Semiconductor Manufacturing
Len Jelinek has focused his research on capacity management and technology transitions within the semiconductor industry. He works with clients to access individual corporate strategies that may be impacted by additional wafer manufacturing capacity in China as well as other global locations.
Senior Analyst, Semiconductor Manufacturing
Ron Ellwanger has focused his research within the global semiconductor industry. This entails researching all major fabless, pure play foundry, and IDM semiconductor companies. The research is utilized in numerous IHS quarterly semiconductor manufacturing publications.