The Application Market Forecast Tool AMFT - China Local Design serves as an enhancement to the IHS Application Market services, providing direct access for subscribers to the comprehensive forecast database compiled by the IHS worldwide group of industry experts. The easy-to-use selection menus allow quick extraction of critical data for individual, customized analysis across more than 95 applications equipment markets.
This Excel-based tool provides accurate and reliable forecast information on systems shipped from Chinese original equipment manufacturers, original development manufacturers, and independent design houses. Aside from showing systems-production quantities by Chinese companies, the tool helps to identify the total available market (TAM) of semiconductors in the creation of local demand.
This electronic database also lets you view actual and forecast data for 95 application markets by application equipment, or by 48 semiconductor device categories. Users can create top-line market views or drill down into detailed analysis of either a specific semiconductor component or application equipment category.
Key Issues Addressed:
- What system products are designed and produced by Chinese companies in the various application equipment markets?
- What is the total available market (TAM) in terms of local demand creation?
- Where should I direct my product development, sales and R&D investments?
- Are changes in my revenue due to competitive or market dynamics?
- Semiconductor Suppliers: Market research managers, Product marketing managers, Sales managers, Forecast & planning managers
- EMS Companies: Strategic planning managers
- Semiconductor Industry Service or Product Support Companies: Strategic market managers
Analyst, Semiconductors & Components
At IHS, Alex is responsible for the analysis on China's MOSFET, IGBT, LED and PWM market. He also covers the research on the energy saving application market.
Principal Analyst, Table & Notebook PC
Mr.Horse Liu is responsible for tablet and notebook PC research in China.
Analyst, Industrial Electronics
At IHS, Julia Zhu is responsible for the analysis of China’s industrial electronics market, including the country’s medical electronics business, its security and smart-meter sectors, and its automotive...
Analyst, Semiconductor Value Chain
Elaine Zhi joined IHS in 2009 and is responsible for the research and analysis on the China PC market. She also assists with the China Export Market Tracker. Elaine earned her Bachelor of Arts...