As an enhancement to the IHS Application Market Services, the Excel-based China Application Market Forecast Tool gives you direct access to the comprehensive forecast database compiled by the IHS worldwide group of industry experts. The easy-to-use selection menus allow you to quickly extract critical data and perform your own analysis across more than 95 applications equipment markets. The China Application Market Forecast Tool also lets you view actual and forecast data by application equipment or by 48 semiconductor device categories. Users can create top-line market views or drill down into detailed analysis of a specific semiconductor component or application equipment category. The resulting information can support key business initiatives such as:
- Identifying markets for entry or exit
- Anticipating demand for future production quantities and associated semiconductor costs
- Positioning services to target specific markets that offer the greatest revenue or growth opportunity
- Ensuring that product mix is aligned with the marketplace
Key Issues Addressed:
- What are the relative market growth opportunities in the various application equipment markets in China?
- Where should I direct my product development, sales and R&D investments?
- Are changes in my revenue due to competitive or market dynamics?
- What types of equipment or support products/services will be demanded in the future?
- Semiconductor Suppliers: Market Research Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Forecast & Planning Managers
- EMS Companies: Strategic Planning Managers
- Semiconductor Industry Service or Product Support Companies: Strategic Market Managers
Analyst, Semiconductors & Components
At IHS, Alex is responsible for the analysis on China's MOSFET, IGBT, LED and PWM market. He also covers the research on the energy saving application market.
Principal Analyst, Table & Notebook PC
Mr.Horse Liu is responsible for tablet and notebook PC research in China.
Analyst, Industrial Electronics
At IHS, Julia Zhu is responsible for the analysis of China’s industrial electronics market, including the country’s medical electronics business, its security and smart-meter sectors, and its automotive...
Analyst, Semiconductor Value Chain
Elaine Zhi joined IHS in 2009 and is responsible for the research and analysis on the China PC market. She also assists with the China Export Market Tracker. Elaine earned her Bachelor of Arts...