As an enhancement to the IHS Application Market Services, the Excel-based China Application Market Forecast Tool gives you direct access to the comprehensive forecast database compiled by the IHS worldwide group of industry experts. The easy-to-use selection menus allow you to quickly extract critical data and perform your own analysis across more than 95 applications equipment markets. The China Application Market Forecast Tool also lets you view actual and forecast data by application equipment or by 48 semiconductor device categories. Users can create top-line market views or drill down into detailed analysis of a specific semiconductor component or application equipment category. The resulting information can support key business initiatives such as:
- Identifying markets for entry or exit
- Anticipating demand for future production quantities and associated semiconductor costs
- Positioning services to target specific markets that offer the greatest revenue or growth opportunity
- Ensuring that product mix is aligned with the marketplace
Key Issues Addressed:
- What are the relative market growth opportunities in the various application equipment markets in China?
- Where should I direct my product development, sales and R&D investments?
- Are changes in my revenue due to competitive or market dynamics?
- What types of equipment or support products/services will be demanded in the future?
- Semiconductor Suppliers: Market Research Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Forecast & Planning Managers
- EMS Companies: Strategic Planning Managers
- Semiconductor Industry Service or Product Support Companies: Strategic Market Managers
Slower China Semiconductor Growth Expected in the Next Few Quarters
Industrial Electronics Witnesses Strongest Growth in China AMFT
Senior Analyst, China Research
At IHS, Isaac is responsible for the research and analysis of the automotive, industrial, medical, and electronics contract manufacturing markets in China. He also assists in the China Application Market Forecast Tool in these areas.
Prior to joining IHS, Isaac worked for STMicroelectronics as a sales engineer...