This semi-annual market tracker examines the high value MEMS market by component and application. Also included is vital information on ASP trends as well as market share of the major players by both product and application.
Key Issues Addressed
- What segments offer decent margins?
- What are the price points for MEMS in each application?
- What role do regulations on safety, energy conservation and emssion reductions play?
- When will the industrial market recover from its malaise?
- MEMS component manufacturers: Marketing and executives
- MEMS foundries: Marketing
- Equipment manufacturers: Sales & marketing
- OEMs, Tier 1: Procurement managers
Sample Table of Contents
- Overview of high-value markets
- The big picture
- Market breakout by application
- Top MEMS suppliers in high-value markets
- Ranking of Top 20 suppliers
- Profile of Top 10 suppliers
- High-value MEMS market by device
- Medical electronics
- Military and civil aerospace
- Wired communications
- Case studies
- Pressure sensors
- Optical MEMS for telecom
- MEMS switches
- MEMS drug delivery systems
- MEMS valves and pumps
- MEMS gas / chemical sensors
Principal Analyst, MEMS & Sensors
Richard Dixon is a principal analyst for MEMS and author of more than 50 MEMS-related consulting and market research studies. He is a world-renowned expert on automotive MEMS and...