The Power Management Competitive Landscaping Tool provides market share information for major power management semiconductor suppliers. In addition to quarterly updates of the database, there is an annual Competitive Analysis report. This service provides market shares for key power management semiconductor subcategories like power MOSFETs, diodes, voltage regulators, power management interface ICs, power management ASSP ICs, etc.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market share of the major power management semiconductor suppliers?
- What is the market share of the major voltage regulator semiconductor suppliers?
- Who are the key suppliers of power MOSFETs?
- What is the seasonality profile of the industry? Of a particular company?
- What are the suppliers’ gross and operating performances on a quarterly basis?
- OEMs/ODMs/EMS: System Developers, Strategic Management, Procurement
- Suppliers/Distributors: Operations, Marketing, Sales
- Financial Analysts
Q3 2012: Demand Slows for Power Management Semiconductors to 1.4% in Q2 2012
2011 Power Management Semiconductor Winners – TI, ON Semi, and Mitsubishi
Q2 2012: Slow Demand Declines Power Management Semiconductors 4.7% in Q1 2012
Q1 2012: Despite Slow Demand in 2011 IGBTs Grow 37.2%
Senior Principal Analyst, Power Management
Marijana Vukicevic is responsible for leading the research, analysis, forecasting and strategic assessments in the power management sector of the semiconductor industry. Marijana currently focuses on power management market research across all markets bringing her deep experience to the electronics market and market research practices...View Details