The Display Driver ICs Market Tracker provides a quarterly detailed analysis of the volatile market for driver ICs for all flat-panel display market segments, while simultaneously providing information about the companies and technologies that participate in this space. Market and technology trends shaping the driver ICs used in small-, medium- and large-sized displays are analyzed. Driver IC revenues and shipments are provided across multiple end-product categories and broken out by driver type, based on a realistic model of IC consumption by panel factories in the market. Validation is performed by quarterly tracking and surveys of all major display driver chip companies.
Key Issues Addressed
- What market outlook is expected for the various display types (LCD monitors, notebooks, LCD & PDP TVs, OLED, small/medium-sized LCD Displays); and what technology changes are occurring in each?
- Which driver IC suppliers play key roles? In which various market segments?
- How is market share apportioned among display driver IC suppliers?
- What ASP and revenue trends can be discerned for driver ICs in large- and small-sized panel applications?
- How does the multi-channel shift change the large-sized LCD driver market?
- Driver IC suppliers, foundries, packaging and testing companies: Marketing, Planning, Product definition / systems engineers
- Display and system manufacturers: Procurement, Marketing, Product planners, systems engineers
- Investment community: Fund managers and investors with interest in display IC companies
- Market analysts