Recent earnings reports out of the major outsourced manufacturing services providers are not painting a really pretty picture. Jabil Circuit, Flextronics, Celestica, Plexus, and Benchmark have all reported either lower-than-expected results, and/or provided lower-than-expected outlooks for the upcoming quarter...
- How are the industrial trends impacting OEMs, EMS providers, ODMs, component suppliers, and other members of the electronics supply chain?
- How is manufacturing capacity shifting around the world?
- What are the latest strategic shifts by EMS/ODM specific to the value chain?
- How are tier-one contract manufacturers impacting the performance of tier-two providers?
- Which EMS/ODMs are winning and losing? Why?
- Component Suppliers
- Logistics Providers
- Financial Analysts
- Five-Year Annual
- Two-Year Rolling
- North America