The Core Silicon Market Tracker & Component AMFT™ service provides critical analysis of current market trends and forces affecting the core silicon space; purchasers will also find vital information on availability and pricing trends for key components and technologies. The Market Tracker reports are issued on a quarterly basis, and are accompanied by an Excel database containing detailed analyses and forecasts of the market by application and by technology. Also included is the Component Application Market Forecast Tool (AMFT)TM for Core Silicon, which provides in-depth forecasts of the ASSP, ASIC, and PLD markets in more than 90 different application segments.
A look at the markets for core silicon every quarter will uncover areas where growth opportunities abound—while also revealing application areas where expansion will be a true challenge for core silicon suppliers.
Key Issues Addressed
- What were important developments in the marketplace over the past quarter, and how will suppliers be affected in both the short and long term?
- Which markets are setting the direction for the overall core silicon space?
- How is the need for custom silicon solutions evolving in the various application areas?
- Who are the leading suppliers of ASSPs, ASICs, and PLDs?
- ASSP Vendors, ASIC Vendors, PLD Vendors: Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing
- IP Providers, Design Service Companies: Product Marketing
- Semiconductor Manufacturers: Product Planning, Sales and Marketing
- System OEMs/EMS: Procurement
Senior Principal Analyst, Consumer Devices
Jordan Selburn leads consumer electronics research and is an expert in set-top boxes (STBs) providing unique analysis and insight into all segments of the STB industry such as cable, satellite...