The Consumer Electronics market goes through a predictable annual cycle. While children may eagerly await the final month of the year, for suppliers and manufacturers of CE gear the most anticipated part of the cycle is the third and fourth quarter production ramp. After a tepid first half of the year, CE suppliers are counting on a strong finish to 2012...
- What are the short- and long-term outlooks for the consumer electronics industry?
- How can companies take advantage of high growth markets? What will be the key applications in the coming years?
- Has the Digital Living Room become a reality, and if so, how does it affect participants in the market?
- How quickly will HD video penetrate applications outside of digital TV?
- What are the myths and realities of convergence?
- Are new technologies such as 3D the next big consumer market driver, or wishful thinking for CE manufacturers?
- Marketing and Product Managers, Market Analysts, and Executives
- Semiconductor Suppliers
- Consumer Electronics OEMs
- Multimedia Content Owners and Channel Providers
- EMS and ODM Companies
- Service Providers
- Trade Associations
- Financial Institutions
- Securities Firms
- Venture Capitalists
- Five-Year Annual
- Two-Year Quarterly
- Semiconductor Content
- Semiconductor Revenues