Compiled by IHS worldwide group of industry experts, this market share database tool enables users who are interested in the global semiconductor industry to extract data and perform their own analysis across more than 131 product segments. Also available is the ability to extract a comprehensive view of 282 companies' performances.
The Competitive Landscaping Tool (CLT)™ is an easy-to-use Microsoft Excel database that provides detailed coverage of the worldwide semiconductor market by company, product category, application market, and region. Users can set up their own data parameters and extract data exactly as they want to see it in user-friendly pivot tables...
- What was the overall size of the semiconductor market?
- How did individual product segments perform?
- In which geography did sales grow the most?
- Were there regional differences in company performances?
- What were the product strengths of specific companies?
- EMS Providers, OEMs, and ODMs: Procurement, Product Marketing
- Semiconductor Suppliers: Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales
- Electronics Distributors: Operations, Marketing, Sales
Vice President & Chief Analyst
Dale Ford is a well-respected industry analyst with years of experience producing award winning market research. At IHS, Ford manages the research teams responsible for competitive analysis, forecasting, and supply/demand research of the electronics, semiconductor and electronics components industry.