An invaluable guide, the IHS Data Flash Market Tracker surveys every application market segment that currently consumes NAND flash, including handsets, tablets, solid state drives, cards, USB flash drives, digital camera/camcorders, and MP3 players. Users can expect major takeaways from the service for application into their own areas of inquiry.
Key Issues Addressed
- How does the Apple iPad and other tablet devices impact the flash storage device market?
- What are the new emerging applications and their trends?
- When will 3D NAND be introduced and in mass production?
- Will NAND density continue to grow in cards and USB markets?
- PC, Consumer, Handset and Flash Memory Card Manufacturers: Procurement, Marketing, Planning, Cost evaluation
- Suppliers/Distributors: Marketing, Planning
- Financial Community
Senior Director, Memory & Storage
Michael Yang is responsible for research in the areas of mobile flash memory and storage solutions, including both solid state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs).