IHS iSuppli will attempt to answer some of the major questions that the industry is unable to respond to as 2011 exits. A portion of questions are some that more than a few end customers or suppliers have asked IHS iSuppli numerous times during the past several months. Other questions are ones that IHS iSuppli believes will grow in importance as the year 2012 begins to take shape...
- How are the industrial trends impacting OEMs, EMS providers, ODMs, component suppliers, and other members of the electronics supply chain?
- How is manufacturing capacity shifting around the world?
- What are the latest strategic shifts by EMS/ODM specific to the value chain?
- How are tier-one contract manufacturers impacting the performance of tier-two providers?
- Which EMS/ODMs are winning and losing? Why?
- Component Suppliers
- Logistics Providers
- Financial Analysts
- Five-Year Annual
- Two-Year Rolling
- North America